Entries posted in this blog are all related to our wedding last January 7, 2006. To read more updates on us (Iya and Leo), visit our main blog at http://iyaleo.blogspot.com. To leave comments, click on the entry title and it will direct you to the main post. Happy browsing!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wedding, Birthdays, and Baby

This entry is not about our wedding. But since it is about a wedding too, I'm posting it here

Leo and I went to Haya and Jay's wedding last October 15. The ceremony was held at the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary in Quezon City and the reception was held at Blue Gardens at Commonwealth. That was convenient for us since it was near our place - relatively. Blue Gardens was originally a big house converted into a function venue.

The ceremony was simple and elegant - very Haya :) Even her gown and HMU was so her! I could imagine how much work (and stress) she has put into the preparations and I am happy that it turned out so well. And to think she didn't even have a coordinator! But her family and friends helped out so everything went smoothly :) I especially love the taho and sorbetes stations at the reception, yum yum! And of course it was good to see the barkada there - all dressed up with their partners (and babies!). My, but we're growing! ;) CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES to Haya and Jay!



It was also my sister's birthday last saturday but she celebrated her special day at Boracay with friends. They availed of the airline promo early on and got their round-trip tickets for only 1,600 pesos! Good deal huh ;) Hmmm, maybe I'll do an out-of-town birthday too someday :) BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LA (and BERNARD too)!

By the way, Kalli is now 2.28 kilograms at 35 weeks in the womb according to the ultrasound. What's that, around 5 lbs? Doctor said that was normal so all is good with baby and me :) They said I can give birth as early as 2 weeks from now. Yikes, I'm scared! Hehehe... I'll endure :)

Here are some more pics from the wedding...





Well that's it. Until next post!

1 Comment(s):

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

catering in manila

 

Post a Comment

<< Home