Entries posted in this blog are all related to our wedding last January 7, 2006. To read more updates on us (Iya and Leo), visit our main blog at http://iyaleo.blogspot.com. To leave comments, click on the entry title and it will direct you to the main post. Happy browsing!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Slowly Falling into Place

Met with Tish of BK and Wini, my coordinator, yesterday at Starbucks 6750 to do the detailing for the BK contract. It was a very productive meeting indeed. I must admit, I was a little worried before that BK might forget some of the things that we've discussed during our previous meetings. I know I did. Thing is, meeting with Tish and Ronald - especially Ronald - usually left me feeling, uhm, how do I say it... quite unreal and dreamy and hazy. Like my head is on the cloud full of ideas, concepts and vision, and yet nothing seems solid. Everything seems to be just floating out there. So at the end of each conceptualization and brainstorming session, I go home happy and hopeful, but not really knowing what will be delivered or not. Hahaha, I guess that's what you call trusting your supplier :D

Well, as I've said, the meeting was productive, and now I have no worries at all. I'm quite confident that BK will deliver. It's a good thing too that Wini has been involved with the BK discussions from the start. We've finally laid out the details, and I'm happy with what we've agreed on. Now I can't wait too see the final look of Villa de Oro, hehehe.

Anyhoo, we also met with Puto, a choirmate, to discuss their line up for the wedding. It was really sad that we had to set a limit to the number of singers, given the fact that they are all friends. But that can't be helped. Still, I'm sure they'll sing well even with limited singers.

Lastly, we're going food tasting with the parents later at Fernwood. Leo and I have already gone to 1 before and we're happy with the food. Now we want the family's opinion on the menu. We also want them to see Juan Carlo's set up as well. Yum yum yum :D

Yum yum yum :D