Entries posted in this blog are all related to our wedding last January 7, 2006. To read more updates on us (Iya and Leo), visit our main blog at http://iyaleo.blogspot.com. To leave comments, click on the entry title and it will direct you to the main post. Happy browsing!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Anniversary Love!

It's our 7th year anniversary! Imagine that, 7 years. Has it been that long? Sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday when Leo asked me to be his girl, right there inside the karag-karag Philcoa-Lagro jeepney, on my way home from school. How UNromantic can you get, right? Hehehe... but that's just Leo. It's kinda cute actually. I also remember that first time he told me he loved me one early early morning, watching the sunrise from the steps of UP Admin building. O di ba, he can be romantic din? ;) We have so many stories and memories. 7 years. Ika nga sa "Story of Us", there's a history there. And we'll still be building more memories and adding to our story. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with Leo. I can't wait to build a family with him. I can't wait to experience life with him, embark on this journey that is new - and yet familiar, because it's him with me. I know it'll be great. We'll be great.

Haaaay... imagine that, 7 years.

I love you baby. Thanks for loving me.