Entries posted in this blog are all related to our wedding last January 7, 2006. To read more updates on us (Iya and Leo), visit our main blog at http://iyaleo.blogspot.com. To leave comments, click on the entry title and it will direct you to the main post. Happy browsing!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let's Take a Break

We've been moving along quite well with our wedding preps, though I've not been updating this blog with our accomplishments lately. Truth is, now that we've decided to speed things up a little, I couldn't seem to find the time nor the energy to blog anymore. Well, I guess that's so much better than not accomplishing anything and having all the time to blog (in other words, complain) about it, right?

Anyhoo, I'm still not gonna tell you the stories now since it's already almost 1am and I have work tomorrow. What I just want to do now is post these pictures of Leo and Me during our trip to Avilon Zoo last Sunday. Hehehe, talk about vanity right? Well, it's our blog, so...


Let me just say that the place was lovely. It was clean and landscaped, and very rich in animals too (syempre naman, zoo nga e) -- although they don't have the big animals yet. Leo and I thought about doing our prenuptial pictorials there. We still haven't decided though. I should probably ask Lee if it's a good idea. Our original plan is to have it at Tagaytay Highlands - and we're still leaning more towards that. But it's always good to have a second plan.

Anyway, here's the link to more of our pictures in Avilon (just in case you want to see the place) -> Click Me.

Well, that's it for me tonight. Goodnight world...