Entries posted in this blog are all related to our wedding last January 7, 2006. To read more updates on us (Iya and Leo), visit our main blog at http://iyaleo.blogspot.com. To leave comments, click on the entry title and it will direct you to the main post. Happy browsing!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Love!

20 things I love about my baby... I love...

1. his eyes
2. his strength
3. the way he hugs me... making me feel all warm and safe and loved
4. the way he makes me laugh
5. his little boy attitude when he is having fun
6. his intelligent mind
7. the way he takes care of his family
8. the way he takes care of me
9. his patience and understanding
10. his kisses
11. his skill in chess and computer games -- how geeky, haha
12. the way he takes away all my doubts and insecurities
13. his loyalty and commitment
14. his ambition
15. his smile that melts my heart and makes me feel overwhelming love
16. his acceptance of me, with all my faults and shortcomings
17. his poetry and creativity
18. his passion
19. how he inspires me to be better
20. how we share dreams together

Originally I was supposed to do 10, but I kept going on and on... and still there's so much more... how blessed am I...


Happy Birthday Love! I love you so much!
Thank you for loving me...